‘Calm’ Mist has a soothing and relaxing scent that helps Doggies with anxiety, nervousness, excitement, tension or insomnia. It is blended to help Doggies feel less tense during storms or when they are visiting stressful environments like the vet or experiencing separation anxiety when they are left by themselves or at a pet-stay, or if they suffer from insomnia and are unable to settle at night.
The essential oil mist is made with a carrier of pure Distilled Water and is used as a therapeutic deodoriser for Doggies, including their bedding and your home. It is applied topically and can be used in conjunction with the ‘Calm’ Oil to keep Doggies feeling better and smelling fabulous.
By using ‘Calm’ Mist you will provide unconditional love and care to your Doggy through gentle touch and aromatherapy, using only pure natural essential oils to help support and relieve emotional imbalance.
Hand-made from a unique blend of 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils of Lavender, Clary Sage and Roman Chamomile and diluted in pure Distilled Water to be therapeutic and safe for dogs.
- Deodoriser: Apply 2-5 pumps of mist up to 3 times per day to your Doggy’s coat and rub or brush in with nice long strokes.
- Bedding / Room: Apply mist to your Doggy’s bedding or mist rooms as required to help reduce any Doggy smell and to provide comfort.
- Do not use on puppies or pregnant dogs.
- Avoid head, eyes, genitals and wounds.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils.
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia)
- Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum Nobile)
- Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea)
- Distilled Water
Why Choose Doggy Therapy?
- 100% Natural Ingredients.
- Skin Soothing and Coat Nourishing.
- Specifically targets emotional imbalance.
- Premium essential oils, blended and packaged by hand to ensure a dog-safe dilution.
- No Palm Oil, No Animal Testing, No Synthetic Colours or Fragrances, No Petroleum.
- Quality amber glass bottles to ensure longevity and therapeutic benefits of the essential oils.
- Australian Made and Owned.
Doggy Therapy is a 100% Australian owned company with our “Australian Made” certified products developed and manufactured in Queensland, Australia.
We make it a priority to trade with other Australian businesses when we source and purchase all of our materials and ingredients from bottles, tubes, labels, posters and marketing materials and acknowledge that it is in all of our interests to employ locally.
To find out if our products and any of your favourite brands are truly Australian, go to www.australianmade.com.au.