‘Calm’ Oil has a soothing and relaxing scent that helps Doggies with anxiety, nervousness, excitement, tension or insomnia. It is blended to help Doggies feel less tense during storms or when they are visiting stressful environments like the vet or experiencing separation anxiety when they are left by themselves or at a pet-stay, or if they suffer from insomnia and are unable to settle at night.
The essential oil blend is made with a carrier of Jojoba oil, and is used to support Doggies for an imbalance in mood or emotions. It is applied topically, is non greasy and is easily absorbed by the skin. It is excellent for soothing & moisturising skin, it nourishes their coat and it retains a long lasting scent, making your Doggy smell fabulous.
By using ‘Calm’ Oil you will provide unconditional love and care to your Doggy through gentle touch and aromatherapy, using only pure natural essential oils to help support and relieve emotional imbalance.
Hand-made from a unique blend of 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils of Lavender, Clary Sage and Roman Chamomile and diluted in pure Jojoba Oil to be therapeutic and safe for dogs.
- Rub 2-6 drops of oil between your hands and massage soothingly into your Doggy’s affected area or back, chest and sides.
- Do not use on puppies or pregnant dogs.
- Avoid head, eyes, genitals and wounds.
- Use up to 3 times per day.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils.
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia)
- Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum Nobile)
- Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea)
- Jojoba Oil
Why Choose Doggy Therapy?
- 100% Natural Ingredients.
- Skin Soothing and Coat Nourishing.
- Specifically targets emotional imbalance.
- Premium essential oils, blended and packaged by hand to ensure a dog-safe dilution.
- No Palm Oil, No Animal Testing, No Synthetic Colours or Fragrances, No Petroleum.
- Quality amber glass bottles to ensure longevity and therapeutic benefits of the essential oils.
- Australian Made and Owned.
Doggy Therapy is a 100% Australian owned company with our “Australian Made” certified products developed and manufactured in Queensland, Australia.
We make it a priority to trade with other Australian businesses when we source and purchase all of our materials and ingredients from bottles, tubes, labels, posters and marketing materials and acknowledge that it is in all of our interests to employ locally.
To find out if our products and any of your favourite brands are truly Australian, go to www.australianmade.com.au.