‘Relieve’ Mist has a comforting scent that helps Doggies who are irritable, discontent or restless from pain or inflammation. It is blended to help Doggies feel better when they are irritable, discontent or restless from sore muscles, inflammation, aches and pains and helps to reduce irritation from Kennel Cough.
The essential oil mist is made with a carrier of pure Distilled Water and is used as a therapeutic deodoriser for Doggies, including their bedding and your home. It is applied topically and can be used in conjunction with the ‘Relieve’ Oil to keep Doggies feeling better and smelling fabulous.
By using ‘Relieve’ Mist you will provide unconditional love and care to your Doggy through gentle touch and aromatherapy, using only pure natural essential oils to help support and relieve emotional imbalance.
Hand-made from a unique blend of 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils of Thyme, Peppermint, Palmarosa and Carrot Seed and diluted in pure Distilled Water to be therapeutic and safe for dogs.
- Deodoriser: Apply 2-5 pumps of mist up to 3 times per day to your Doggy’s coat and rub or brush in with nice long strokes.
- Bedding / Room: Apply mist to your Doggy’s bedding or mist rooms as required to help reduce any Doggy smell and to provide comfort.
- Do not use on puppies or pregnant dogs.
- Avoid head, eyes, genitals and wounds.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils.
- Thyme ct. Linalool (Thymus Vulgaris ct. Linalool)
- Peppermint (Mentha x Peperita)
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon Martini var. Motia)
- Carrot Seed (Daucus Carota)
- Distilled Water
Why Choose Doggy Therapy?
- 100% Natural Ingredients.
- Skin Soothing and Coat Nourishing.
- Specifically targets emotional imbalance.
- Premium essential oils, blended and packaged by hand to ensure a dog-safe dilution.
- No Palm Oil, No Animal Testing, No Synthetic Colours or Fragrances, No Petroleum.
- Quality amber glass bottles to ensure longevity and therapeutic benefits of the essential oils.
- Australian Made and Owned.
Doggy Therapy is a 100% Australian owned company with our “Australian Made” certified products developed and manufactured in Queensland, Australia.
We make it a priority to trade with other Australian businesses when we source and purchase all of our materials and ingredients from bottles, tubes, labels, posters and marketing materials and acknowledge that it is in all of our interests to employ locally.
To find out if our products and any of your favourite brands are truly Australian, go to www.australianmade.com.au.