‘Relieve’ Mist has a comforting scent that helps to support Doggy’s who suffer from irritability, discontentment or restlessness as a result of pain or inflammation.
The essential oil mist is made with a carrier of pure Distilled Water and is used as a therapeutic deodoriser for Doggy’s, including their bedding and your home. It is applied topically and can be used in conjunction with the ‘Relieve’ Oil to support your Doggy’s health and well-being with a longer lasting scent.
Hand-made from a unique blend of 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils of Thyme, Peppermint, Palmarosa and Carrot Seed and diluted in pure Distilled Water to be therapeutic and safe for dogs.
By using ‘Relieve’ Mist you will provide unconditional love and care to your Doggy through gentle touch and aromatherapy, using only pure natural essential oils to help support your Doggy’s health and well-being.
- Deodoriser: Apply 2-5 pumps of mist up to 3 times per day to your Doggy’s coat and rub or brush in with nice long strokes.
- Bedding / Room: Apply mist to your Doggy’s bedding or mist rooms as required to help reduce any Doggy smell and to provide comfort.
- Do not use on puppies or pregnant dogs.
- Avoid head, eyes, genitals and wounds.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils.
- Thyme ct. Linalool (Thymus Vulgaris ct. Linalool)
- Peppermint (Mentha x Peperita)
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon Martini var. Motia)
- Carrot Seed (Daucus Carota)
- Distilled Water
Why Choose Doggy Therapy?
- 100% Natural Ingredients.
- Skin Soothing and Coat Nourishing.
- Aromatherapy Blended Oils
- Premium essential oils, blended and packaged by hand to ensure a dog-safe dilution.
- No Palm Oil, No Animal Testing, No Synthetic Colours or Fragrances, No Petroleum.
- Quality amber glass bottles to ensure longevity and therapeutic benefits of the essential oils.
- Australian Made and Owned.
Doggy Therapy is a 100% Australian owned company with our “Australian Made” certified products developed and manufactured in Queensland, Australia.
We make it a priority to trade with other Australian businesses when we source and purchase all of our materials and ingredients from bottles, tubes, labels, posters and marketing materials and acknowledge that it is in all of our interests to employ locally.
To find out if our products and any of your favourite brands are truly Australian, go to www.australianmade.com.au.