‘Relieve’ Oil has a comforting scent that helps to support Doggy’s who suffer from irritability, discontentment or restlessness as a result of pain or inflammation.
The essential oil blend is made with a carrier of our unique handcrafted Trauma oil, which is infused with Arnica, Calendula and St John’s Wort which has been used for centuries to help relieve discomfort from physical ailments. It also supports your Doggy’s health and well-being. It is applied topically, is non greasy and is easily absorbed by the skin. It is excellent for soothing & moisturising skin, it nourishes their coat and it retains a long lasting scent.
Hand-made from a unique blend of 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils of Thyme, Peppermint, Palmarosa and Carrot Seed and our unique handcrafted Trauma Oil, which is infused with Arnica, Calendula and St John’s Wort to be therapeutic and safe for dogs.
By using ‘Relieve’ Oil you will provide unconditional love and care to your Doggy through gentle touch and aromatherapy, using only pure natural essential oils to help support your Doggy’s health and well-being.
- Rub 2-6 drops of oil between your hands and massage soothingly into your Doggy’s affected area.
- If treating pain and inflammation it is best to clip your Doggy’s coat as short as possible and to massage gently into the affected areas for several minutes to maximize effectiveness.
- Do not use on puppies or pregnant dogs.
- Avoid head, eyes, genitals and wounds.
- Use up to 3 times per day.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils.
- Thyme ct. Linalool (Thymus Vulgaris ct. Linalool)
- Peppermint (Mentha x Peperita)
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon Martini var. Motia)
- Carrot Seed (Daucus Carota)
- Trauma Oil (Oils infused with Arnica, Calendula and St John’s Wort)
Why Choose Doggy Therapy?
- 100% Natural Ingredients.
- Skin Soothing and Coat Nourishing.
- Aromatherapy Blended Oil.
- Premium essential oils, blended and packaged by hand to ensure a dog-safe dilution.
- No Palm Oil, No Animal Testing, No Synthetic Colours or Fragrances, No Petroleum.
- Quality amber glass bottles to ensure longevity and therapeutic benefits of the essential oils.
- Australian Made and Owned.
Doggy Therapy is a 100% Australian owned company with our “Australian Made” certified products developed and manufactured in Queensland, Australia.
We make it a priority to trade with other Australian businesses when we source and purchase all of our materials and ingredients from bottles, tubes, labels, posters and marketing materials and acknowledge that it is in all of our interests to employ locally.
To find out if our products and any of your favourite brands are truly Australian, go to www.australianmade.com.au.